Steps to Prepare Ultimate Basmati Fried Rice
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Basmati Fried Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Basmati Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basmati Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to basmati fried rice recipe. To make basmati fried rice you need 25 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Basmati Fried Rice:
- Prepare Lal Qilla basmati rice
- Get Simas margarine
- Prepare Chicken stock
- Take Red pepper
- Get Garlic
- Use Ginger
- Prepare Onion
- Prepare Fresh Cinnamon
- Take Fresh cardimon
- Prepare Fresh curriander
- Take Fresh kiwi
- You need Curry
- Provide Thyme
- Provide Tumeric powder
- Provide Coconut powder
- Use Spicecity chicken flavor
- You need Salt
- Take Maggi star
- Use Vegetable oil
- You need Diced carrot
- Prepare Cooked diced liver
- Provide Diced green beans
- Use Sweet corn
- Take Green peas
- Take potash water
Steps to make Basmati Fried Rice:
- Wash the basmati rice properly and drain
- In a pan on fire (medium heat) small quantity of simas margarine, turn in the rice and add tumeric powder(gives the color) and stir fry for some minute
- When it's fried, turn off the heat
- Set put on fire with small quantity of vegetable oil, up add clean, washed pounded onion, red pepper, garlic and ginger and stir
- Add the chicken stock, Maggi, salt, Curry, thyme, spicecity, coconut powder to taste
- Pound the dry spices(cinnamon,caddimon,curiander and kiwi) and add to the pot
- Add little quantity of clean water enough to cook the rice and cover tight and allow to boil
- Turn in the rice, stir a bit with wooden spoon and cover with tight lid
- Cook on medium heat until the rice absorb the water
- In pot of water, add diced carrot, green beans, and green peas add small potash water (it brings out the color) and put on fire to parboil
- Remove from fire into drainer, pour in the cooked diced liver and sweet corn and rinse with clean water
- Once the rice is cooked, remove from heat and allow for some minute covered
- Dish the rice and add the veggies as into it
- Basmati Fried Rice is ready to serve hot
If you find this Basmati Fried Rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.