Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Fried rice, chicken and salad
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried rice, chicken and salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried rice, chicken and salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health rewards. Different vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried rice, chicken and salad recipe. To cook fried rice, chicken and salad you only need 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried rice, chicken and salad:
- You need Rice
- Prepare Carrot (diced)
- Provide Green beans (chopped)
- You need Onions (chopped)
- Get Scotch bonnet pepper (chopped)
- Prepare chicken
- Get Peas
- Prepare Green pepper (chopped)
- Prepare Curry powder
- Get Thyme
- Prepare Seasoning cubes and salt
- Provide Vegetable oil
- Use **for the salad ****
- Take Cabbage (sliced)
- You need Carrot (grated)
- You need Green peas
- Prepare Sweet corn
- Prepare Boiled egg
- Prepare Boiled macaroni
- Use Tomatoes (sliced)
- Get Mayonnaise
Instructions to make Fried rice, chicken and salad:
- Parboil rice, wash, drain and set aside. In a cooking pot, pour vegetable oil, add the chopped veggies including the sweet corn and green peas,add curry powder and stir fry. Add seasoning cubes and salt to taste, add thyme. Stir.
- Add the parboiled rice into the stir fried veggies and stir well to evenly distribute the veggies all round the rice. The curry powder will give it a green - yellowish look. Add little amount of water. Cover and allow to boil until rice is well cooked.
- Wash and season the chicken with seasoning cubes and salt. Boil until half cooked, then fry in hot vegetable oil until golden brown and crispy. Set aside.
- Cut the cabbage, grate the carrot and chop the other veggies. Slice the boiled egg and tomatoes. Combine in a bowl, them mix with mayonnaise.
- Your meal is ready! Serve the fried rice along side the fried chicken, salad and chilled juice… Enjoy!
If you find this Fried rice, chicken and salad recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.