Steps to Make Ultimate Sticky and Spicy Pork Belly with Lemon, Thyme and Red Onion Basmati Rice
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Sticky and Spicy Pork Belly with Lemon, Thyme and Red Onion Basmati Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sticky and Spicy Pork Belly with Lemon, Thyme and Red Onion Basmati Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sticky and Spicy Pork Belly with Lemon, Thyme and Red Onion Basmati Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Several vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. Having said that, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently give a general increased sense of well-being.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sticky and spicy pork belly with lemon, thyme and red onion basmati rice recipe. You can cook sticky and spicy pork belly with lemon, thyme and red onion basmati rice using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sticky and Spicy Pork Belly with Lemon, Thyme and Red Onion Basmati Rice:
- Provide Pork Belly Marinate
- You need 1-2 Pork Belly Slice(s)
- Provide 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- Take 1 Tbsp Smoked Paprika
- Prepare 1 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Get 1 Tbsp Cajun Seasoning
- Get 1 Tsp Garlic Granules
- Use 1 Tsp Light Soy Sauce
- Prepare Seasoning (Salt&Black Pepper)
- Take Rice Ingredients
- Get 2-3 Cups Basmati Rice
- Get 1 Tsp Dried Thyme
- Get 2 Fresh Lemon (Juice and Zest)
- Prepare 2 Red Onions(Medium Sized)Sliced
Instructions to make Sticky and Spicy Pork Belly with Lemon, Thyme and Red Onion Basmati Rice:
- Marinate the pork with marinade ingredients. Add a drizzle of chilli oil and sesame oil to a hot frying pan. Place the pork belly(fatty side) down to render the fats. Once crisped, transfer to a foil lined oven tray and place in middle rack in a preheated oven at 180’C(fatty side up). Cook for 20-25mins.
- Meanwhile, shallow fry the mangetouts in the same frying pan for 2-5 mins.(keep warm). Combine the rice, thyme and lemon juice and zest in a sauce pan. Pour in cold water (finger tip space between the water and rice) and cook for 10-12mins at medium heat.
- Serving Suggestion
If you find this Sticky and Spicy Pork Belly with Lemon, Thyme and Red Onion Basmati Rice recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.