Easiest Way to Prepare Award-winning Steak pizza
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Steak pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steak pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steak pizza recipe. To make steak pizza you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Steak pizza:
- Take 1 beef top sirloin steak (3/4 inch thick and 1 pound)
- You need Steak seasoning
- Get Onion salt
- You need Garlic powder
- Prepare Oil and butter for frying the steak
- Get 5-6 tablespoons Alfredo sauce
- Use 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- You need worcestershire
Steps to make Steak pizza:
- In a medium sized sauce pan over medium high heat, add steak strips.Add in worcestershire sauce and season with salt and pepper to taste. Place a store or homemade pizza crust on a pizza pan with a little flour dusted on the pan.
- Continue to saute the steak til it is well done and tender.
- Spread the alfredo sauce on the pizza crust and place the steak on top of the alfredo sauce.
- Add cheese. Put a 2nd layer of meat and cheese.
- Bake at 425 for 45 minutes or til crust is baked through.
If you find this Steak pizza recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.