Recipe of Perfect Mike’s Easy Guacamole
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike’s Easy Guacamole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike’s Easy Guacamole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular snacks is yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It consists of a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike’s easy guacamole recipe. You can have mike’s easy guacamole using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike’s Easy Guacamole:
- Take 6 medium avocados. Make sure they’re soft all the way through, removing any bad spots
- Prepare 1/2-1 medium SWEET onion depending on your taste. You can always add more. I prefer the whole thing
- Prepare 5 small or 2-3 medium vine-ripened tomatoes. Very red inside. Pink just won’t do
- Prepare 1 tbsp Garlic salt to taste. I use roughly
Instructions to make Mike’s Easy Guacamole:
- Scoop out the avocados into the bowl.
- Finely chop half the onion and most of the tomatoes and add to bowl.
- Mash and stir vigorously, adding a light dusting of garlic salt a few times as you stir.
- Taste often as you slowly add the rest of the onions and tomatoes, and more garlic salt, stirring as you go. I usually end up adding in all of the onion and tomatoes, and roughly 1-2 tablespoons of garlic salt.
- Serve with tortilla chips!
- Good to eat immediately, but better when refrigerated for at least an hour to let the flavors sink in. When you store it, take a piece of plastic wrap, coat one side with lemon or lime juice, and place that side down directly on the guacamole inside the bowl, pressing it down firmly to squeeze most of the air out. This will help prevent the color turning.
If you find this Mike’s Easy Guacamole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.