Recipe of Perfect Sweet and Spicy Chicken Enchiladas
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet and Spicy Chicken Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet and Spicy Chicken Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
One of the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, however. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet and spicy chicken enchiladas recipe. You can have sweet and spicy chicken enchiladas using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet and Spicy Chicken Enchiladas:
- Provide 2 whole wheat tortillas
- Get 4 oz chicken breast
- Get 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Provide 1/3 cup pineapple
- Prepare 1/4 cup red pepper
- Provide 1/4 cup green pepper
- Get 1/4 cup onion
- Use 1 slice pepperjack cheese
- Prepare 3 tbsp Carribean-Jerk sauce
- Provide 2 tbsp fat free ranch
- Take 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Get 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- Get 1/4 tsp garlic salt
Steps to make Sweet and Spicy Chicken Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bring frying pan to medium heat.
- Season chicken with garlic salt, black pepper, and cumin. Add to frying pan and cook until 165°F.
- Wash all veggies. Dice and combine in mixing bowl with pineapple.
- In small bowl, combine Carribean-Jerk sauce and ranch. Whisk together.
- When chicken is done, shred and add to mixing bowl. Stir in shredded cheddar, and half the jerky ranch.
- In center of tortillas, add chicken/veggie mix. Wrap tortillas closed, and place in buttered pan. Pour remaining sauce on top, and finish with pepperjack cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and cook for 25 minutes.
If you find this Sweet and Spicy Chicken Enchiladas recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.