Recipe of Favorite Strawberry Jam
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Strawberry Jam recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Strawberry Jam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry Jam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains included in white bread.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry jam recipe. You can cook strawberry jam using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Strawberry Jam:
- You need 350 grams Chopped Strawberries
- Take ½ cup Sugar (125 grams)
- Get 1 tsp Lemon Juice
Steps to make Strawberry Jam:
- In a cooking pan, take 350 grams of chopped Strawberries, ½ cup of Sugar and mix well until Sugar dissolves.
- Then add 1 tsp of Lemon juice to prevent Sugar from crystallizing and mix well and stir for 5 Min.
- Keep the gas on medium flame and boil for another 12 Min or until Strawberry turns soft and keep stirring occasionally.
- Mash the Strawberries nicely until you get smooth consistency.
- Cook on medium flame for more 5 Min or until the mixture thickens in dark colour.
- To check the consistency, dip a spoon into the mixture and make sure the mixture does not drop off, if it does then continue to cook for few more minutes.
- Let the jam cool down completely and then transfer to sterilize glass bottle.
- Finally spread Strawberry jam over bread and enjoy.
If you find this Strawberry Jam recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.