Easiest Way to Prepare Quick Pineapple Sriracha Chicken
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pineapple Sriracha Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple Sriracha Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health benefits. These nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple sriracha chicken recipe. To make pineapple sriracha chicken you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple Sriracha Chicken:
- You need 1 cup pineapple juice
- You need 2 pineapples
- Use 1 pound chicken (breasts)
- Use 1/2 cup corn starch
- Prepare 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Take 3 minced garlic cloves
- Use 2 table spoons fresh ginger
- Use 1/4 cup Sriracha sauce
- Use 3 eggs
- Provide Vegetable oil
- Get Green onion
- Get Seaseme seeds
- Use Salt & pepper
Steps to make Pineapple Sriracha Chicken:
- Mix pineapple juice, soy, garlic, ginger, and Siricha in a bowl. Set aside.
- Cut chicken into 1 inch pieces add salt and pepper. Next add and toss in corn starch. Dip each piece of chicken in egg then move to hot oil until brown.
- Cut pineapples in half and cut out middle.
- Put chicken in a 9×13 inch baking dish after fried. Add pineapple to chicken. Take the pineapple Sriracha sauce and pour over chicken. Bake 50 minutes.
- Top with green onion and Seaseme seeds.
If you find this Pineapple Sriracha Chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.