Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Healthy Edamame and Tofu Dip
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Healthy Edamame and Tofu Dip recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Edamame and Tofu Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Edamame and Tofu Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals take for granted. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy edamame and tofu dip recipe. To cook healthy edamame and tofu dip you only need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Edamame and Tofu Dip:
- Take 200 grams Edamame (frozen)
- Provide 80 grams Firm tofu
- Take 2 tbsp White sesame seeds
- Take 1/2 tbsp Water
- Provide 2 tbsp *Or Tahini instead of sesame seeds and water (sesame paste, white sesame paste)
- Take 3 clove Garlic
- Prepare 1 dash Salt and pepper
- You need 2 tbsp Olive oil (I recommend extra virgin)
- Provide 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Get 3/4 tsp + decoration Cumin powder
Steps to make Healthy Edamame and Tofu Dip:
- Defrost the edamame and set some aside for decoration. Place the remaining edamame and the other ingredients into a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Taste the flavor and adjust with salt, pepper, or lemon juice. Arrange on a dish and garnish with cumin powder and the leftover edamame to finish.
- Accompany with your favorite chips and enjoy. I broke some pita bread into 6-8 pieces and toasted them in the oven to eat with the dip.
If you find this Healthy Edamame and Tofu Dip recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.