How to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Simple Beef Stew
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple beef stew recipe. You can cook simple beef stew using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Beef Stew:
- Use 500 g stew beef (cubed)
- Get 250 g soup beef
- Get 1 handful baby carrots (cut)
- Provide 1 tbs butter
- Provide 1 yellow onion (minced)
- Provide 1 tbs Cornflour (mix with 2 tbs water)
- Take 3 tbs blackpepper corn (crushed)
- Use Splash Worcestershire sauce
- You need 1 tsp dried parsley
- Get 1 potato (cubed)
Steps to make Simple Beef Stew:
- Boil soup beef to make broth. Take out the beef and keep the beef stock.
- Add butter and olive oil into another pot and caramelize the stew beef, discard and then caramelize the onion in the same pot. Add in garlic.
- Add potatoes, carrots and the cooked stew beef. Salt and pepper it. Use both black and white pepper.
- Add in the beef stock, add Worcestershire sauce, parsley, salt and pepper as needed.
- Thickens the stew with cornstarch.
- Remove stew from pot and keep in a slow cooker so that you can enjoy it warm anytime.
If you find this Simple Beef Stew recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.