Steps to Make Super Quick Homemade Bean and Edamame Salad
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bean and Edamame Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bean and Edamame Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is a snack many people ignore. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, however. It contains a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bean and edamame salad recipe. To make bean and edamame salad you only need 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bean and Edamame Salad:
- Prepare Main Ingredients
- Use 1 can kidney beans (15 oz )
- Use 1 can black beans (15 oz)
- Provide 1 cup frozen shelled edamame (thawed)
- Use 1 1/2 cup frozen sweet corn (thawed)
- Prepare 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- Use 4 green onions, sliced
- Provide 1 small sweet red bell pepper, finely chopped
- Get 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, loosely packed
- Prepare Dressing
- Provide 1/2 cup olive oil
- Use 2 clove garlic, minced
- Use 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- Prepare 1 1/2 packets Splenda (or about 1tbsp white sugar)
- Get salt and pepper
- Use 1 tsp chili powder
- Provide 1 tsp ground cumin
Steps to make Bean and Edamame Salad:
- Mix together the 8 main ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- Add dressing to bean and edamame salad and stir to mix well.
If you find this Bean and Edamame Salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.