Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Chicken Shawarma
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Shawarma recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Shawarma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Shawarma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run may be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains found in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken shawarma recipe. You can cook chicken shawarma using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Shawarma:
- Get 4 Pita bread store bought
- Prepare 250 gms Chicken
- Prepare 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Use 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- Provide 1 tsp tandoori masala
- Prepare Juice of 1 lemon
- Get to taste Salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Take 1 tbsp yoghurt
- You need 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- Get 1 small capsicum
- Provide 1/2 cucumber
- Use 1 carrot
- Provide to taste Salt and pepper
- Get 2 tbsp vinegar
- Take 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Provide 1 tsp mustard paste
Instructions to make Chicken Shawarma:
- ️Marinate chicken with garam masala, yoghurt, lemon, black pepper, red chilli powder,tandoori masala and salt.
- Cook in 2tbsp oil until chicken is tender. - ️
- For sauce: mix in mayonnaise, ketchup, yoghurt, mustard paste, salt and pepper.
- For vegetable: cut all the vegetables in Julienne cut and dip in vinegar.
- Assembling: spread chicken on pita bread, vegetables and sauce,fold the pita and serve.
If you find this Chicken Shawarma recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.