How to Make Award-winning Soft Pretzels
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Soft Pretzels recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Soft Pretzels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soft Pretzels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soft pretzels recipe. To cook soft pretzels you only need 11 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Soft Pretzels:
- Prepare 1.5 cup All Purpose Flour
- Get 1/4 tsp instant active Yeast
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp Sugar
- Prepare 3/4 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp melted Butter
- You need Water for kneading
- Provide 6 cups Water
- Prepare 6 tsp Baking Soda
- You need 1 Egg beaten with 1 tbsp milk
- Use to taste Sea Salt to sprinkle
- Get 6-7 tbsp Sesame Seeds to sprinkle
Steps to make Soft Pretzels:
- In a bowl add flour, sugar, salt and yeast. mix well
- Add water and knead soft dough
- Add butter and knead
- Cover with plastic wrap and keep in dry warm place for 2-3 hours
- Prepare baking tray, grease the surface
- Boil 6 cups water with baking soda
- Preheat oven to 190
- Gently deflate the dough and knead for 3-4 minutes
- Dust surface with flour, divide dough in equal portions, take out one and cover rest
- Roll the ball length wise as long as possible
- Make u shape, place right over left, knot once, reverse and shape
- Place on baking tray and cover while making rest to prevent drying
- Add pretzels to boiling water, cook for 30 second
- FLIP AND COOK FOR 30 Seconds PRETZELS SHOULD NOT BE BOILED FOR MORE THAN A MINUTE
- Drain and place on baking tray
- Egg wash all the pretzels
- Sprinkle sea salt and sesame seeds
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until golden brown
- Serve warm, best consumed on same day
If you find this Soft Pretzels recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.