Step-by-Step Guide to Make Favorite Stuffed Mushrooms
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Stuffed Mushrooms recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed mushrooms recipe. You can have stuffed mushrooms using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Provide 2 Large portobello mushrooms
- Take 1/2 a red onion
- Use Large handful spinach
- Take 2 tomatoes
- Get Breadcrumbs
- Use Grated cheddar cheese
- Provide Dried spices basil & mixed herbs
- Use Olive oil
- Prepare Black pepper
Steps to make Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Wash large mushrooms, remove stem by cutting down slightly.
- Wash and chop up tomatoes, onion, spinach finely and put into bowl. Mix in herbs and black pepper.
- Put oil in pan and cook mushrooms on both sides for few minutes then remove from pan.
- Add the mix on top of each mushroom.
- Then add breadcrumbs and a little oil on top, then cover with cheddar cheese and place in oven at 180° for approximately 15 minutes.
- Serve with mixed salad and potato wedges (optional).
If you find this Stuffed Mushrooms recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.