Recipe of Homemade No bake Oreo Cheesecake
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect No bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best No bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people take for granted. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to no bake oreo cheesecake recipe. You can cook no bake oreo cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare No bake Oreo Cheesecake:
- Use 176 g Oreo cookies divided
- Prepare 60 g Melted butter
- Use 250 g Cream cheese softened
- Prepare 200 ml Castor sugar
- You need 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- Provide 250 ml Cream, lightly whisked
- Provide Extra Oreo's to decorate
Instructions to make No bake Oreo Cheesecake:
- Grease your cake tin. I've used a Pyrex dish
- Chop 12 of the divided cookies coarsely and set aside.
- Finely crush the remaining cookies. I didn't crush mine too fine.
- Now mix your melted butter with the crushed cookies and line your tin/dish creating a crush for your cheesecake. (I've used Sunshine D butter so it looks abit greasy)
- Use a electric beater to beat your cream cheese, vanilla essence and castor sugar. Once smooth add your cream and coarsely chopped cookies.
- Spread the filling evenly over your crush. And allow to chill in your fridge for 4 hours
- Once chilled decorate and serve.
If you find this No bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.