Simple Way to Make Homemade No bake Oreo strawberry cheesecake
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best No bake Oreo strawberry cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No bake Oreo strawberry cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds often give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to no bake oreo strawberry cheesecake recipe. You can cook no bake oreo strawberry cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make No bake Oreo strawberry cheesecake:
- Get Oreo biscuit
- You need butter
- Get strawberry
- Prepare cream cheese
- Use whipping cream
- Use powder sugar
- You need vanilla essence
Steps to make No bake Oreo strawberry cheesecake:
- Firstly crush oreo biscuits and blend it to make powder and then add melted butter and mix well
- Take a cake pot and cover it with foil and spread Oreo mixture and press it and keep aside
- Take a pan heat it, now add finely chopped strawberry and cook on low flame
- Add 1 tbsp powdered sugar and stire well and cook for few minutes and cool it down
- Take a bowl put cream cheese, vanilla essence and blend it and add powdered sugar and blend it Again,
- Now add whipped cream and mix well
- Put this cream mixture on top of Oreo biscuits mixture and spread properly and put it in refrigerator for 1-2 hour
- Now cut it in square piece and top it up with strawberry sauce and garnish with mint leaves
- Serve chilled and enjoy it
If you find this No bake Oreo strawberry cheesecake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.