Step-by-Step Guide to Make Any-night-of-the-week Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional level is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple beef ramen with soft boiled egg recipe. To make simple beef ramen with soft boiled egg you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg:
- You need 1 tsp. Sesame oil
- Get 1 tsp. Olive oil
- You need 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Take 2 tsp. Freshly grated ginger
- Take 4 C. Beef broth
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. Rice vinegar
- Take 3 Tbsp. Soy sauce
- Use 1 Tbsp. Sriracha (optional)
- Provide 6 oz. Ramen noodles
- Provide 4 green onions, sliced
- Provide 2 large eggs, soft boiled
Steps to make Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg:
- Heat olive oil and sesame oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and ginger and simmer until fragrant. About 1-2 minutes. Do not brown the garlic.
- Add the broth, sriracha, rice vinegar, and soy sauce. Stir and bring to a simmer for about 5 minutes. Taste and adjust heat and taste to your liking.
- Carefully add the ramen noodles into the simmering broth and allow to cook 2-3 minutes or until cooked and tender.
- Transfer the soup to two bowls and allow to cool a bit. Meanwhile make the soft boiled eggs.
- Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan, add the eggs and let boil for 5 minutes. While boiling add ice to a small bowl and fill with water. Remove the eggs and place into the ice bath for 1-2 minutes until cool enough to handle. Lightly crack and roll them on a flat surface, peel and slice in half and place ontop the ramen. Garnish with green onions.
If you find this Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.