Easiest Way to Prepare Award-winning Oreo Cheesecake non bake
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Oreo Cheesecake non bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oreo Cheesecake non bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oreo Cheesecake non bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oreo cheesecake non bake recipe. To make oreo cheesecake non bake you need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Cheesecake non bake:
- Use For the Oreo Base
- Prepare 2 box Oreo's (crushed to crumble)
- Prepare 4 tsp butter, melted
- You need Top cream
- Get 250 grams Philadelphia cream cheese (room temp)
- Use 300 ml whipping cream
- You need 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- You need 2 envelope gelatine
- Prepare 60 ml hot water
- Prepare 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Take 1 milk chocolate, finely grated (to serve)
Steps to make Oreo Cheesecake non bake:
- Set aside a cheesecake tin…
- In a food processor add the Oreo biscuits and process till crumbled….. add melted butter…. mix in to combined.
- Mix should hold together when a handful clumps together when squeezed in palm of hand…. if it seems to dry add more butter… very little amounts at a time otherwise it may become to greasy.
- Press mixture into the cheesecake tin base firmly… set aside in fridge.
- In a large mixing bowl cream Philadelphia cream cheese with electric beaters until soft. (room temp makes this easier)
- Add the can of condensed milk and continue beating with electric mixer, slowly add in the whipping cream… keep beating until thickened…
- Dissolve gelatine in hot water…. beat into cream mix
- Finally beat in vanilla extract making sure everything is evenly combined..
- Poor the cream mix on top of the earlier prepared Oreo base… cover with cling wrap and refrigerate until set… for best results over night…
- Carefully remove from cheesecake tin onto a serving plate… I like to finish it off with finely grated milk chocolate….. enjoy ?
If you find this Oreo Cheesecake non bake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.