Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Award-winning Shrimp, Egg and Pea fried rice
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Shrimp, Egg and Pea fried rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp, Egg and Pea fried rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp, Egg and Pea fried rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals take for granted. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp, egg and pea fried rice recipe. You can have shrimp, egg and pea fried rice using 14 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shrimp, Egg and Pea fried rice:
- Provide shrimps
- Prepare 1/2 lb shrimp
- You need 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- Get 1/4 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 tsp sesame oil (or oil of your choosing)
- Use ground black pepper
- Use main
- Get 1 large mild chili
- You need 1 tsp garlic cloves
- Prepare 1 cup frozen press
- Prepare 4 large eggs (beaten)
- Prepare 3/4 tsp kosher salt (less of regular salt)
- Prepare 2 cup Just made, or cold left over rice
- Use ground black pepper
Steps to make Shrimp, Egg and Pea fried rice:
- Get your rice going if making fresh. If using left over, leave it in the refrigerator, cold rice breaks up easier.
- Frozen or fresh shrimp can be used. If frozen, thaw per package directions. If fresh, peel and devein the shrimp. I used frozen, peeled and cooked here. I hate cleaning shrimp!
- Mix your shrimps ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix well, cover, let sit out for 10 minutes.
- Slice pepper into strips and mince your garlic
- Spray or oil a wok/stir-fry/skillet and set to high heat
- Add your shrimp to hot pan in a single layer. Leave alone for a minute.
- Flip each shrimp over. Leave for another minute, or until cooked through
- Remove to clean plate/bowl for now
- Re-oil pan, add pepper, fry for one minute, add garlic, fry for about 30 seconds, remove to shrimps plate/bowl
- Turn heat down to medium-high. Add eggs, salt and pepper. Keep eggs moving.
- Just before eggs are done, add frozen peas. Keep it all moving.
- At this point a little extra oil, or butter will give it some extra flavor and moisten the rice, if you desire. 1-2 Tbl. is good. Or leave it as is. I left this one as is, but my wife said it needed some butter.
- Add rice (2 cups seems about right)
- Stir until rice is mixed in and heated through. I like to turn the heat down to medium at this point, takes a couple extra minutes, but seems to limit scorching of bits here and there.
- Add your shrimp, pepper and garlic back in
- Stir for about 3 minutes, until it is mixed well, and all is heated through. I also put another grind of black pepper in.
- Serve. You can garnish with chopped green onion, cilantro or parsley (I was out, but like green onions)
If you find this Shrimp, Egg and Pea fried rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.