Simple Way to Make Award-winning Reese&#39;s No Bake Dessert
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Reese's No Bake Dessert recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Reese's No Bake Dessert recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Reese's No Bake Dessert recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to reese's no bake dessert recipe. You can have reese's no bake dessert using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Reese's No Bake Dessert:
- Provide 1 pack nutterbutter cookies
- You need 1/4 cup chocolate sprinkles
- Provide 1/2 cup melted butter
- Prepare 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Take 8 oz cream cheese
- Use 1 cup peanut butter
- Provide 1 cup confectioners sugar
- Get 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Take 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- Use 24 pieces peanut butter cups
- Take 1/8 cup melted chocolate
- Provide 1/8 cup chocolate chips
- Use 1/8 reese's pieces
Instructions to make Reese's No Bake Dessert:
- Crush nutter butters and mix with chocolate sprinkles and melted butter.
- Press into bottom of 9x13 pan and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In large bowl whisk heavy cream until frothy.
- Add cream cheese, peanut butter, confectionery sugar, vanilla extract and sweetened condensed milk. Blend well.
- Place peanut butter cups face down on crust.
- Spread mixture on top of crust.
- Add melted chocolate, reese's pieces, or any other toppings you choose
- Refrigerate and enjoy.
If you find this Reese's No Bake Dessert recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.