Recipe of Quick Almost better than anything cake
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Almost better than anything cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Almost better than anything cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Almost better than anything cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to almost better than anything cake recipe. You can cook almost better than anything cake using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Almost better than anything cake:
- You need 1 box devils food cake (plus ingredients called for on package)
- Get 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Take 8 ounces caramel sundae topping
- You need 1 tub cool whip
- Use 1 cup heath bits
Instructions to make Almost better than anything cake:
- Preheat oven to 350, prepare cake mix and bake as directed. Let it cool for 10 minutes.
- While cake is cooling mix together caramel topping and sweetened condensed milk in a sauce pan on low heat.
- Using the handle of a wooden spoon poke holes every 1/2 inch of the cake and pour the caramel milk mixture over the top. Sprinkle 1 cup of the heath bits over top and place in fridge for 2 hours.
- Top with cool whip and drizzle with some of the caramel topping and sprinkle heath bits on top.
If you find this Almost better than anything cake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.