Recipe of Favorite Stuffed pita bread
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Stuffed pita bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed pita bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed pita bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed pita bread recipe. You can cook stuffed pita bread using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed pita bread:
- Use For the pita bread
- Prepare flour
- You need & 1/2 tsp yeast
- You need salt
- Provide tblspn oil
- Get warm water
- You need For the fillings
- Get Liver
- Use Pepper
- You need Onions
- Provide Seasonings
- Prepare Lettuce
- You need Tomatoes
- You need Mayonnaise
- Get Oil
- You need Ginger and garlic paste
Instructions to make Stuffed pita bread:
- For the dough In a bowl add all the dry ingredients then add the oil and mix then add water little by little until you form a soft dough close it and allow to rise for 1hr after one mold the dough and cut into medium circles spread flour on your chopping board then flattened each of the dough.heat your pan on a medium heat then put the flattened dough on top of it allow to cook until it starts to bubble then turn the other side and cook again repeat the process for the rest of the dough.
- Note that always close each bread with towel to avoid dryness.wash your lettuce properly and keep aside then cut your tomatoes into round shapes
- For the fillings in a non sticky pan add some oil add the chopped onions, Ginger and garlic paste saute for some minutes then add the liver then stir add in all your seasonings including thyme the close and allow to cook until soft then add in the pepper and onions and cook for 5 minutes then turn off the heat
- Cut the pita bread into two half circle open the middle of it spread mayonnaise into it then add your lettuce then tomatoes add the sauce then add another lettuce to it repeat the process for all the pita bread.enjoy
If you find this Stuffed pita bread recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.