Easiest Way to Prepare Homemade Pineapple fried rice with Thai red curry 😍😍😍
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pineapple fried rice with Thai red curry 😍😍😍 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple fried rice with Thai red curry 😍😍😍 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple fried rice with thai red curry 😍😍😍 recipe. To cook pineapple fried rice with thai red curry 😍😍😍 you only need 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple fried rice with Thai red curry
- Get Rice:
- Take 1 cup pineapple tidbits
- You need 4 cups cooked rice, preferably at least 1 day old
- Provide 4 Tbsp oil for stir-frying
- Use 2 onions thinly sliced
- Prepare 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Get 1 red or green chilli
- You need 1/2 cup roasted unsalted cashews
- Get 1/2 cup frozen peas
- You need 1 egg, beaten
- Prepare 1/4 cup raisins
- Prepare 3 Tbsp. chicken or vegetable stock 3 Tbsp. fish sauce
- Take 2 tsp. curry powder
- Use 1 tsp. sugar
- You need 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- Provide 1/3 cup fresh coriander
- Use For Curry::
- Provide 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- You need 1 small onion, finely chopped
- Provide 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Use 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- Use 2-3 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- You need 1 kg chicken thigh fillets, cut into 3cm (1 1/4in)pieces
- Prepare 300 ml coconut milk
- You need 250 g (green beans, chopped
- Use 2 Onion cut into square pieces
- Use 1-2 tbsp fresh coriander leaves
Steps to make Pineapple fried rice with Thai red curry
- Method For Rice: Swirl 3 Tbsp. oil around a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the onions, garlic, and chilli, stir-frying for one minute, or until fragrant - Push aside the onions, garlic, and chilli to make room for the egg..
- Add the beaten egg to the wok/pan, and stir fry quickly to cook (like making scrambled eggs). - ).Mix together the chicken or vegetable stock, fish sauce curry powder, and sugar. Stir well, then add to wok/pan. - Add the cashews and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
- Now add the prepared rice to the wok/pan. Stir-fry until all the rice has mixed with the sauce and is a uniform colour.
- Add the frozen peas, currents (or raisins), and pineapple. Stir-fry to mix in. - Continue stir frying until everything is integrated (1-2 more minutes),, To serve, sprinkle with spring onion and coriander,,
- Method For Curry: Heat the oil in a large saucepan and add the onions, garlic and ginger. Cook over a medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes. Add the curry paste and cook, stirring for 1 minute. Add the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally for 2 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer gently, stirring occasionally, for about 20 minutes. The sauce should have reduced and thickened by this stage. - Add the beans, stir well, and cook for about 5 minutes, or until tender.
- There should be enough sauce to easily coat the meat. If the mixture is very liquid, increase the heat and simmer until reduced. Season to taste and serve in bowls topped with a handful of coriander leaves, accompanied with steamed rice.
If you find this Pineapple fried rice with Thai red curry 😍😍😍 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.