Simple Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Pita bread Shawarma
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pita bread Shawarma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pita bread Shawarma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain foods is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pita bread shawarma recipe. You can have pita bread shawarma using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pita bread Shawarma:
- Use pita bread
- Take chopped medium tomato
- Provide chpped medium shimla mirch
- You need chopped Cabbage of small sized
- Get chicken boneless
- Take for margination :
- Take red chilli powder
- Provide garammasala powder
- Provide oil
- You need dahi
- Take lehsan adrak paste
- Use sirka
- Get soy sauce
- Get black pepper powder
- Take Salt
- Provide haldi powder
- Prepare oil
- Take for sauce :
- You need ketchup
- Use mayonnaise
- Get black pepper powder
- You need sugar
- Prepare sirka
- Take salt
Instructions to make Pita bread Shawarma:
- Chicken saaf kar ke choti botiyan kar lein
- Phir masalay me merinate kar ke 2-3 hr ke liye rakh dein. phir ik pan me thora oil le kar chicken dal dein aur dhak dein.
- Jab chicken soft ho jaye to usme cabbage aur shimla mirch add kar thora sa salt and black pepper add karen aur 2-3 min pakayen.
- Sauce me tamam ingredient dal ke sauce ready karen
- Pita bread light fry kar lein
- Mid me se cut kar ke do piece kar lein. har piece ke mid se khol dein.
- Darmiyan me stuff dal kar sauce dal dein aur serve karen.
- Enjoy !
If you find this Pita bread Shawarma recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.