Step-by-Step Guide to Make Homemade No Bake Cheesecake
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best No Bake Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No Bake Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to no bake cheesecake recipe. To make no bake cheesecake you only need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook No Bake Cheesecake:
- You need Sugar
- Get Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- Use Cool Whip
- Use Strawberries or Mandarin Oranges
- Get Graham Cracker Pie Crust
Instructions to make No Bake Cheesecake:
- Make sure your cream cheese is room temperature
- Mix the cream cheese and the Cool Whip cream together with a mixer until its creamy
- As your mixing your cream cheese and whip cream add the sugar until its well mixed
- Now take your cheesecake mixture and put it in your Graham Cracker Crust shell and level it and smooth it our evenly in the pie crust shell
- Then place it into your refrigerator for 1 hour or until the cheesecake is firm and thick
- Once its firm then your can take your can of strawberries or mandarin oranges as your topping or whatever topping you prefer. And your all done!
If you find this No Bake Cheesecake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.