Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Homemade Pita Bread
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Pita Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pita Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pita Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pita bread recipe. You can cook pita bread using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pita Bread:
- You need 2 cups flour
- Use 1/2 tablespoon (yeast)
- Use 1 egg
- Provide 1 tablespoon (sugar)
- Take 1 teaspoon (salt)
- Prepare 2 tablespoon (Oil)
- Get Warm Water
Instructions to make Pita Bread:
- Use All-purpose flour for pita bread add yeast, eggs, sugar,salt and oil and knead with light warm water.
- Knead and make a dough. Cover until rise and doubles in size.
- After the dough rises. Knead again for a minute. Add make medium sized balls.
- Roll these balls like roti, but thick then roti. And bake at 180° degrees (350°F) for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Make and save these pita breads are soft and best for shawarmas and poket pizzas.
If you find this Pita Bread recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.