Simple Way to Make Perfect Homemade Pizza Pita
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Pizza Pita recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Pizza Pita recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade pizza pita recipe. You can have homemade pizza pita using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade Pizza Pita:
- Provide 1 cup flour
- Take 1 cup water
- Use 1 tsp salt
- Provide 1 tsp baking powder
- Prepare 1 tsp sugar
- Take Ham, hotdogs, green bell pepper, cheese, ketchup tomatoes and mushroom for toppings
- Prepare Ground beef
Instructions to make Homemade Pizza Pita:
- Mix the flour, salt, baking powder and sugar together then pour in the warm water
- Fold and knead then let it rest for 15 minutes
- Knead and roll the pizza dough for 15 minutes. Then form it into a flat circle then put it in a hot pan. 3 minutes cooking for each sides.
- Add the ketchup and your choices of toppings. Made one vegetarian and meat lovers.
- Put in oven for about 10 minutes to cook to make the crust crispy! Serve!
If you find this Homemade Pizza Pita recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.