Recipe of Speedy Mashed Potatoes
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mashed Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mashed Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mashed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains found in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mashed potatoes recipe. To make mashed potatoes you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mashed Potatoes:
- Get ＊Potato (medium)
- Provide ＊Garlic
- Provide ＊Bay leaf
- Take ＊Salt
- Take Butter
- Prepare Heavy cream
- Use Milk
- Provide Chives
Instructions to make Mashed Potatoes:
- Peel the potatoes and cut into pieces. Add the ＊ ingredients to a pot and fill with water until just covered. Boil until the potatoes are soft.
- Put the boiled potatoes and garlic into a colander.
- Use a potato masher (if you don't have one, use a strainer) to mash the potatoes and garlic together.
- While still piping hot, add the butter. Then add the slightly warmed milk and heavy cream in several turns and stir it in quickly to combine completely.
- Adjust the taste with salt. Lastly, stir in the chives and it's all done.
- These are also delicious without garlic. They also taste great with other herbs or even with some bacon.
If you find this Mashed Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.