Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Cornbread Casserole
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cornbread Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cornbread Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals neglect. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cornbread casserole recipe. You can have cornbread casserole using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cornbread Casserole:
- Use 1 Pound Sweet Italian Sausage
- Take 2 Medium sized Peppers, sliced
- Prepare 1 Large Onion, diced
- Provide 2 cloves Garlic, diced
- Use to taste Ground Black Pepper
- You need 2 Tsp Ground Oregano
- Get 1 Tsp Ground Basil
- Get 1 Box Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix or use my own cornbread recipe
Steps to make Cornbread Casserole:
- Put the broiler on in your oven. Cook the Italian Sausage 7 minutes on each other. When done, let it cool and slice it up into one inch pieces.
- In a medium pot over medium heat, add olive oil to the pot. Put Garlic into the pot and brown up the pieces.
- When the garlic is browned, add the onions. Cook the Onions until they are slightly translucent.
- Next, add the peppers to the pot. When the peppers are tender, add sausage to the pot. Cook everything together for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, set the Sausage & Peppers to the side to cool.
- Preheat the oven to 400 Degrees.
- Grease a 13x9 Casserole Dish, then add the Sausage & Peppers.
- Mix the Jiffy Corn Muffin according to the box. Pour the mixture over the Sausage & Peppers, then spread the mixture over the Sausage & Peppers.
- Place the Casserole Dish into the oven and cook for 20-30 minutes. Dip a toothpick into the cornbread mixture and if it comes out clean, then it is ready.
- Serve and Enjoy!
If you find this Cornbread Casserole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.