Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Fasting thali buck wheat(kuttu) flour chilla &amp; potatoes curry
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fasting thali buck wheat(kuttu) flour chilla & potatoes curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fasting thali buck wheat(kuttu) flour chilla & potatoes curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains present in white bread.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fasting thali buck wheat(kuttu) flour chilla & potatoes curry recipe. To make fasting thali buck wheat(kuttu) flour chilla & potatoes curry you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fasting thali buck wheat(kuttu) flour chilla & potatoes curry:
- Use kuttu (buck wheat) flour
- Use potato
- Prepare green chopped coriander
- Use chopped green chilli
- Prepare Rock salt
- Prepare clarified butter
- You need For potato curry
- Use boiled mashed potatoes
- Provide green chopped green chilli
- You need tomatoes
- Prepare coriander
- You need Rock salt
- Prepare clarified butter
- Prepare cumin seeds
Instructions to make Fasting thali buck wheat(kuttu) flour chilla & potatoes curry:
- Firstly seive flour & grate potato.
- Now add all ingredients mix well.
- Now add water make a thick paste
- Now heat nonstick tawa pour batter & spread batter sprinkle some drop of clarified butter crisps both side.
- For potato curry
- Take pan add clarified butter add jeera/ cumin after few seconds add green chilli, tomatoes & salt roast tomatoes properly now add potatoes & mix well now add water.
- Cover with lid cook for 10 minutes medium flame after 10 minutes switch off the gas add coriander.
- Serve hot with chilla, dahi & chutney.
If you find this Fasting thali buck wheat(kuttu) flour chilla & potatoes curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.