How to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Crab and Sausage Cornbread Dressing
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Crab and Sausage Cornbread Dressing recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crab and Sausage Cornbread Dressing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crab and Sausage Cornbread Dressing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crab and sausage cornbread dressing recipe. To make crab and sausage cornbread dressing you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crab and Sausage Cornbread Dressing:
- Use 6 Boxes Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- Provide 6 Eggs
- Get 2 Cups Milk
- Take 1 Lb Jimmy Dean or Park Sage Sausage
- Provide 1 Lb Lump Crab Meat
- Prepare 1 Box Chicken Stock
- Use 1 Qt Buttermilk
- Get 1 Each Diced Red, Yellow, Orange Peppers
- You need 1 Large Diced Onion
- Take 4 Large Chopped Cloves Garlic
- You need to Taste Poultry Seasoning
- Use 4 Stalks Diced Celery
Steps to make Crab and Sausage Cornbread Dressing:
- Mix Corn Muffin Mix, Eggs and Milk into a batter and pour into a well greased casserole pan and bake as per instructions on the box about 30 to 45 minutes. After it is done and cools crumple it up and put in a covered dish on the counter for about 24 hours so it goes slightly stale.
- Fry Sausage in a skillet till fully cooked and drain. Set aside.
- In a 12 quart stock pot add a half a stick of butter and melt it. Add the veggies and sauté till slightly soft.
- Add the Sausage and Crab Meat and combine with the veggies in the pot.
- Add the Garlic and Poultry Seasoning (to taste as it’s strong stuff) and combine with the other ingredients in the pot.
- Add the Butter Milk and Chicken Stock to the pot and stir it all up.
- Add the Crumbled Corn Bread in stages and insure you fully incorporate it all into the pot with all the other good stuff. It’ll be a bit mushy and wet but it’s supposed to be that way.
- Pour the contents of the entire pot into a well greased casserole dish.
- Keep covered in fridge till ready to cook and serve it. When ready preheat your oven to 350 degrees and once heated put casserole in and back for 30 to 45 minutes. Voila! Your done!
If you find this Crab and Sausage Cornbread Dressing recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.