Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Healthy Blueberry Muffins
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Blueberry Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Blueberry Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. Instead they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional level can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy blueberry muffins recipe. You can have healthy blueberry muffins using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Blueberry Muffins:
- Get 2 1/2 cups flour
- Get 1 tsp baking soda
- Get 1/4 tsp salt
- Use 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Prepare 1/4 cup honey
- Take 1/2 cup brown sugar, loosely packed
- You need 1 cup mashed very ripe banana
- Use 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- Get 1 large egg, beaten
- Provide 3/4 cup milk
- Provide 1 1/4 cup blueberries
Instructions to make Healthy Blueberry Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- Gently whisk flour, soda, salt and cinnamon in large bowl.
- In another bowl, mix together honey and brown sugar. Get out as many lumps as possible. Stir in banana, yogurt and egg.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix together. Stir in milk slowly. Gently fold in blueberries.
- Fill muffin tin 1/2-3/4 way full with mixture.
- Bake for 17-18 minutes or until very light brown on edges. Cool 5 minutes before moving to wire rack to cool completely. Makes 12 muffins.
If you find this Healthy Blueberry Muffins recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.