Recipe of Award-winning Mitarashi Dango
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mitarashi Dango recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mitarashi Dango recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mitarashi dango recipe. To cook mitarashi dango you need 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mitarashi Dango:
- Use Dango
- Provide 1 cup Hot Water (170° F)
- Use 1 cup Rice Flour
- Prepare Mitarashi Sauce
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- Prepare 1/2 cup Water
- Prepare 1/3 cup Sugar
- You need 1 tbsp Cornstarch or Potato Starch
- Use 6 Bamboo Sticks
Instructions to make Mitarashi Dango:
- In a bowl mix the Rice Flour and Hot water together. You may,use your hands when it cools down. Mix until it is hard as your earlobe.
- Shape the dough into bite sized balls, and over medium heat steam the balls for about 25 minutes.
- Tip: When you take them out for mashing; if they break apart and are hard, STOP, leave them as is and stick them onto moist bamboo sticks.
- Take them out and mash them together. If its too hot you may dip it into cold water. Knead the dough.
- Roll into a stick form, cut into bite sized pieces with a wet knife, to avoid sticking. Shape the pieces into balls and put them onto a moist bamboo stick.
- For the Mitarashi Sauce, pour water into a pot.
- Then pour in the soy sauce.
- Next the sugar.
- And cornstarch or potatostarch.
- Boil and mix till the sauce thickens.
- Pour onto the dango balls, and Enjoy.
If you find this Mitarashi Dango recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.