Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Adobo blanco
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Adobo blanco recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Adobo blanco recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Adobo blanco recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains included in white bread.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to adobo blanco recipe. You can cook adobo blanco using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Adobo blanco:
- You need 8 chicken thighs, bone-in and skin-on
- Provide 1 head garlic, peeled and very roughly chopped
- You need 2 tbsp whole black peppercorns
- Provide 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- Use 3-4 large bay leaves
Instructions to make Adobo blanco:
- Season the chicken thighs liberally with salt and black pepper and lay them skin-side down in a large, nonstick pan. Sprinkle in the garlic and peppercorns and turn the heat up to medium. Let fry for about 10 minutes until the skins are browned and the garlic lightly toasted.
- Flip the chicken thighs over. Add the vinegar and enough cold water to just cover the chicken. Slide in the bay leaves and put on a cover. Let cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove the cover and continue simmering for another 10 minutes to finish cooking the chicken and concentrate the sauce. Serve with freshly steamed rice, or better yet, garlic fried rice
If you find this Adobo blanco recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.