Step-by-Step Guide to Make Favorite Spinach and Mushroom Enchiladas
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spinach and Mushroom Enchiladas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach and Mushroom Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach and Mushroom Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Various vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach and mushroom enchiladas recipe. To make spinach and mushroom enchiladas you only need 14 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach and Mushroom Enchiladas:
- Provide 16 oz sliced mushrooms
- Provide 1 large onion, halved and thin sliced
- You need 1 large bag fresh baby spinach
- Get 2 Tbsp butter
- Provide 4 Tbsp Olive Oil, divided
- Provide 2 tsp Cumin
- Take 2 tsp Dried Oregano
- You need 2 tsp Garlic
- Provide 1/2 tsp Cayenne pepper
- You need to taste Salt & pepper
- Provide 2 large jars Salsa Verde
- Use 2 cups Shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Prepare 1-2 pkgs super size Yellow Corn Tortillas (@ 6-6 1/2") 10 per
- Provide 1 can Refied Black Beans
Instructions to make Spinach and Mushroom Enchiladas:
- Heat butter and 1 Tbsp oil in large skillet over medium high heat. Add in mushrooms and saute until soft and moisture released.
- Add in onions and all the spices to the mushrooms.
- Stir everything together to continue to cook down. About 10 minutes.
- Add in fresh spinach a little at a time so it has time to wilt. Once cooked remove from heat and set aside.
- Heat another skillet with remainder of oil over medium high heat. Using tongs, place 1 tortilla at a time in hot oil for 2-3 seconds on each side and quickly remove draining and put on plate. Do this until you have 1 pkg done.
- Spread plastic wrap over your counter to be able to lay out the tortillas to fill and roll them. This keeps your counter clean.
- Start with a spoon of black beans on each tortilla.
- Then top with vegetables.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Spread out about 1/2 cup of salsa verde. Start rolling enchiladas and put in pan. I pack them close together.
- Once pan is full top with remaining salsa.
- Cover with cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until cheese melted and bubbly.
- These freeze well before baking. The ingredients may make more than 1 pan depending on how full you make them. Enjoy!
If you find this Spinach and Mushroom Enchiladas recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.