Step-by-Step Guide to Make Speedy Mushroom Cream Soup
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mushroom Cream Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom Cream Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many people take for granted. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom cream soup recipe. To cook mushroom cream soup you need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mushroom Cream Soup:
- You need dry mushrooms (Porcini, Morels or Shitakes)
- Provide olive oil
- You need spring of rosemary
- Prepare spring of sage
- Prepare large yellow onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- Prepare garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
- Get salt
- Use white pepper
- Use white botton mushroom, clean and thinly sliced
- Provide shitake mushroom, cleaned, steamed and thinly sliced
- Take chicken stock
- Get heavy cream
- Prepare unsalted butter
Steps to make Mushroom Cream Soup:
- Soak the dry mushroom in 1 cup of warm water for 20 - 30 minutes.
- Strain the soaking mushroom liquid and reserve along until needed.
- Bundle the rosemary and sage together and tied with kitchen twine
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot, add the herb bundle and sizzle for a few minutes on both sides to infuse the oil
- Add the onion, garlic, salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes until the onion is soft and not brown
- Turn the flame high and add the white mushroom and shitake. Cook for 10 minutes
- Add chicken stock and dried mushroom along with the soaking water. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Remove the herbs, and then add the cream and butter.
- Working in a batches, pure the soup in a blender until smooth.
- Return to the pot and keep at a very hot simmer until ready to serve.
If you find this Mushroom Cream Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.