Easiest Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Creamy Mushroom Soup
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Mushroom Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Mushroom Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Consider eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy mushroom soup recipe. To make creamy mushroom soup you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Mushroom Soup:
- Provide 100 gm mushroom blanched & chopped
- Provide 1/2 onion chopped
- Take 1 tsp ginger crushed
- Get 1 tsp garlic crushed
- Get 2 tbsp butter
- Take 1 tbsp wheatflour
- Prepare 1 cup milk
- Take 1 cup water
- Use 1/4 tsp Mustard powder (optional)
- Use to taste salt
- Take 1/2 tsp Black pepper powder
Instructions to make Creamy Mushroom Soup:
- Heat pan add butter add garlic saute for 10 seconds.
- Add chopped mushroom saute it till golden in colour.
- Switch off gas, separate some sauted mushroom for toppings.
- In a blender add mushroom, 1/4 cup milk and make a fine paste.
- Heat another pan add butter, onion, ginger saute for 1 minute.
- Add wheat flour, salute it well on low flame.
- Add mushroom paste, saute it well quickly, add rest of the milk, 1 cup water, stir continuously with whisker.
- Add salt, black pepper powder, mustard powder (optional), coriander mix well. Switch off the gas.
- Garnish with Amul Cream, coriander. Serve hot.
If you find this Creamy Mushroom Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.