Recipe of Perfect Creamy Chicken Adobo
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Chicken Adobo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Chicken Adobo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people take for granted. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It contains tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy chicken adobo recipe. To make creamy chicken adobo you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Chicken Adobo:
- Prepare 3 pcs. chicken legs
- Provide 1 medium red onion, sliced
- Get 1 pc. Laurel leaf
- Prepare 1 Canola oil
- Take 1 sugar (optional)
- Use 1 semi-crushed black pepper corn
- You need 1 Maggi's Magic Sarap mix
- Prepare 3 clove garlic, crushed
- Get 2 slice of butter
- You need 5 psc. small lime
- Use 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp vinegar
Instructions to make Creamy Chicken Adobo:
- Marinate chicken with garlic and calamansi. Set aside.
- In a sauce pan, pour Canola oil and set to medium heat. Fry the onions then add chicken. When chicken becomes slightly brown, pour the soy sauce and vinegar. Let it cook under low heat.
- Tore the Laurel leaf in half then pour it in with semi-crushed ground black pepper corn and Maggi's Magic Sarap mix.
- Add butter and let it simmer before adding sugar if desired.
- Serve while hot or serve the next day for the flavor to sink deep in the chicken.
If you find this Creamy Chicken Adobo recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.