Simple Way to Make Ultimate White sauce enchiladas
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for White sauce enchiladas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best White sauce enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White sauce enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to white sauce enchiladas recipe. To cook white sauce enchiladas you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare White sauce enchiladas:
- Provide 1 chicken
- Prepare Cream of chicken (2 cans of 10.5 oz)
- Provide 3/4 cup sour cream
- Get 1/3 cup milk
- Take Green chilies (4.5 oz can)
- Use Corn tortillas
- You need Mozzarella cheese
- Use Cheddar cheese
- Prepare Colby jack
- You need Seasonings (I used minced garlic, garlic salt, garlic powder, onion powder, onion pieces, parsley)
Steps to make White sauce enchiladas:
- Can boil chicken breasts and shred, about 4. (If using a rotisserie chicken, just debone and de-skin then shred)
- In a seperate bowl combine both cans of soup, milk, sour cream, and season.
- Add half of soup mixture into chicken, along with the green chili, seasonings, and add some of the cheeses.
- Heat corn tortillas in microwave, according to package. (Or in oil, my preferred way!)
- Begin to fill tortillas, and place into a baking dish. (If any leftover chicken mixture, add it back into the sauce mix)
- Spread the sauce mix a top the enchiladas, and top with cheeses.
- Place in oven on 350F for 35 minutes.
If you find this White sauce enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.