Steps to Make Any-night-of-the-week Chicken Adobo Tortilla Soup
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Adobo Tortilla Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Adobo Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Adobo Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken adobo tortilla soup recipe. To cook chicken adobo tortilla soup you need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Adobo Tortilla Soup:
- Get 1/2 small sweet onion- diced small
- Provide 3 cloves garlic- chopped
- Use 1/2 jalapeno pepper- dice small (no seeds)- I evaluate the heat and adjust the amount used
- Prepare 1/2 green bell pepper-dice small
- Prepare 1 cup tomatoes-diced in juice
- Provide 2 tablespoons Chipotles in adobo -pureed or finley chopped Some people like more or less
- Get 2 teaspoons chili powder
- Get 1 teaspoon cumin
- Use 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Take 4 cups chicken stock
- Get 1/4 cup tomato paste
- Take 3-8 inch flour tortillas - cut into thin strips
- Provide 2 ears grilled sweet corn stripped from the cob (if not available 8 oz. can works)
- Use 12 ounces cooked chicken diced 1/4 inch (leg quarter are very good for this or baked thighs)
- You need 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar(to taste after that)
- Get 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons lime juice (to taste)
- You need 3 tablespoons cilantro chopped to finish just before service
Steps to make Chicken Adobo Tortilla Soup:
- Add to 4 qt. sauce pan saute the onion, garlic, jalapeno's and bell pepper until lightly caramelized.
- Add the tomatoes,chipotles in adobo puree, seasonings, stock and tomato paste and simmer for 20 minutes
- Cut the tortillas into strips add to soup and puree with a hand-blender, blender or food processor for 2 minutes. start slow as not to get burnt by hot liquid.
- Return the soup to a simmer and add the final ingredients. The cilantro should be added just before service.
- 3 tablespoons cilantro chopped to finish just before service
- Garnish- fried tortillas with a little chili powder, sour cream or cheddar are also nice:)
If you find this Chicken Adobo Tortilla Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.