Step-by-Step Guide to Make Homemade Chicken Adobo
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Adobo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Adobo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Adobo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains found in white bread.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken adobo recipe. You can cook chicken adobo using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Adobo:
- Provide 3/4 cup water
- Provide 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Provide 3/4 cup white vinegar
- Prepare 1 large yellow onion
- Provide 1 Salt and Pepper
- Prepare 2 Bay leaves
- Use 1 Salt and Pepper
- Provide 2 lb Chicken Legs
- Provide 1 can coconut cream
- Prepare 1 tbsp Sugar
- You need 2 large Garlic cloves
- Provide 2 Lime leaves
- Use 3 stock Lemon grass
Steps to make Chicken Adobo:
- In large boiling pot combine water, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, garlic, lime leaves, chopped lemon grass, onion and bay leaves. Add salt and pepper to taste. Nestle chicken evenly in pot and bring to a boil for 3 min.
- Reduce heat to medium-high and simmer for 30-40 minutes, turning the chicken after fifteen minutes.
- Temp the chicken to ensure it is cooked thoroughly. Transfer chicken to a serving plate. Increase heat under the pot to medium and cook until the liquid reduces to about a quarter, about ten minutes. Stir coconut milk into mixture, cover and cook about ten more minutes, or until coconut milk appears oily. Pour over chicken and serve. (I used cilantro and green onion for garnish)
If you find this Chicken Adobo recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.