Steps to Make Speedy Spinach mushroom soup
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach mushroom soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach mushroom soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach mushroom soup recipe. You can have spinach mushroom soup using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach mushroom soup:
- Provide 1 small bunch spinach
- You need 8-10 mushrooms, finely sliced
- Use 1 tsp finely chopped garlic
- Get 2 tsp finely chopped onions
- You need 1 big onions sliced
- You need 3 tsp walnuts
- Provide 3 tsp almonds
- You need 3 tsp cashewnuts
- Get to taste Salt
- Use 2 cup milk
- Prepare 2-3 tsp cream
- You need 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- Get 1/2 lemon
- You need 1 tsp grated cheese to garnishing
Instructions to make Spinach mushroom soup:
- Firstly take a pot, heat it up, add 2 cups of milk, when milk starts boiling. Then add washed spinach & cook for about 5 minutes till our spinach become soft. After 4-5 min strain the spinach doesn't throw the milk we used it later, after spinach cool down Make a puree, then add that milk, take a pan add 1 tsp of butter, when butter gets melted add chopped garlic fry 20 second, now add chopped onions and saute it, then add sliced mushroom and put it at medium flame and cover it.
- After 10 mins, you can see mushroom cooked & butter is released, then add spinach puree or strain the milk and cook it at high flame. After the first boil, put the flame at low to medium, now add salt to your taste, 1/2 tsp black pepper powder & 1/2 tsp of lemon juice and continuously stir for about 1 boil when it's done.
- Serve it hot immediately and garnish it, you can add some fresh cream or like I used some grated cheese or 1 slice of mushroom. Now enjoy your spinach mushroom soup healthy & tasty.
If you find this Spinach mushroom soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.