Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Famous Chicken Adobo
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Famous Chicken Adobo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Famous Chicken Adobo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains found in white bread.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to famous chicken adobo recipe. To cook famous chicken adobo you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Famous Chicken Adobo:
- Get 1 whole chicken cut up
- Take 3/4 cup soy sauce
- Use 3/4 cup vinegar
- Use 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- You need 3/4 cup sprite
- You need 10 cloves garlic crushed
- You need 1 small onion chopped
- You need 2 tbsp oil
- Use 1/2 tbsp peppercorn
- You need 5 pcs bay leaves (optional)
Steps to make Famous Chicken Adobo:
- Take a whole chicken and cut it up in serving size pieces
- Take a large wok or skillet and heat up oil. Add onions and garlic and sauté until brownish. Should take about 3-4 minutes depending on how high your heat is
- Add chicken and sauté until chicken is fully brown on both sides
- Add soy sauce, vinegar, and oyster sauce and let it simmer for 8-10 minutes on medium heat
- Add sprite, peppercorn and bay leave and let it simmer on low for another 15-20 minutes or until most of the liquids have been absorbed to your desired amount
- Best served with white rice. Enjoy!
If you find this Famous Chicken Adobo recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.