Easiest Way to Make Perfect Chicken Parmesan
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Parmesan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Parmesan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken parmesan recipe. To make chicken parmesan you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Parmesan:
- Use Chicken breasts
- Provide Italian bread crumbs
- Use Egg
- Use Flour
- Prepare Pepper
- Prepare Parmesan (canned)
- Take Mozzarella
- You need Red sauce
Steps to make Chicken Parmesan:
- Prepare 3 bowls- flour and pepper in one, egg beat with a little water in another, and Parmesan and bread crumbs in that last. You want enough to completely cover the chicken.
- Cut the breast into portion sizes.
- Put chicken in flour-> egg-> bread crumbs-> egg -> bread crumbs.
- Once all chicken is covered put in lightly greased pan and cover with foil.
- Bake at 400 for 15 minutes then take out and flip chicken over. Bake still covered for additional 10 minutes.
- Take out and check to ensure chicken is cooked. If it is take off foil and bake for 2-3 minutes to allow bread crumbs to get a little crispy.
- Add red sauce and mozzarella cheese to the top. Put in oven until cheese is melted about 5 minutes.
- Serve with pasta and garlic bread.
If you find this Chicken Parmesan recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.