How to Make Any-night-of-the-week Chicken Adobo
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Adobo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Adobo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken adobo recipe. You can have chicken adobo using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Adobo:
- Use 1 cup coconut milk
- Get 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Get 1 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- Take 12 clove garlic, peeled
- Use 3 whole chilies
- Use 3 bay leaves
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper
- Prepare 4 lb chicken thighs
Steps to make Chicken Adobo:
- Combine all of the marinade ingredients in a large, nonreactive bowl or resealable plastic freezer bag. Add the chicken and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight or for at least 2 hours.
- Place chicken and marinade in a large lidded pot or Dutch oven over high heat and bring to a boil. Immediately reduce heat to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through and tender, around 30 minutes.
- Heat broiler. Transfer chicken pieces to a large bowl, raise heat under the pot to medium-high, and reduce the sauce until it achieves almost the consistency of cream, about 10 minutes. Remove bay leaves and chilies.
- Place chicken pieces on a roasting pan and place under broiler for 5 to 7 minutes, until they begin to caramelize. Remove, turn chicken, baste with sauce and repeat, 3 to 5 minutes more. Return chicken to sauce and cook for a few minutes more, then place on a platter and drizzle heavily with sauce.
If you find this Chicken Adobo recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.