Step-by-Step Guide to Make Any-night-of-the-week Chicken Breast Adobo
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Breast Adobo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Breast Adobo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health rewards. These kinds of nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. Instead they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional state can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken breast adobo recipe. To make chicken breast adobo you only need 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Breast Adobo:
- Use 2 lbs Chicken breast
- Get Marinade:
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp rice wine
- Provide 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- Get 2 egg whites
- Take 2 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp white sugar
- You need 1/2 tsp salt
- Use 2 1/2 tbsp oil
- Get For cooking:
- Get 2 tbsp minced ginger
- Use 4 tbsp minced garlic
- Take 1 tbsp ground black pepper
- You need Chopped scallions
- Provide 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- You need 4 tbsp cane vinegar
- You need 4 tbsp soy sauce
- Take 1/2 cup chicken broth
- You need 1 pc star anise
- Prepare 3 pcs bay leaf
- Get 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Provide Slurry:
- You need 2 tbsp cornstarch
- Get 2 tbsp water
Steps to make Chicken Breast Adobo:
- Cut chicken into thin slices and marinate for 1 hr
- In a bowl, combine light soy sauce, vinegar, soy sauce, chicken broth, star anise, bay leaf, mix well and set aside
- Drain marinated chicken and blanch in a pot of simmering water for 2 mins, drain
- In a pan, saute ginger and garlic with oil, and add the ground black pepper and scallions
- Add the soy sauce mixture and simmer for 5 mins to eliminate vinegar sour
- Add brown sugar and chicken and simmer again for 5 mins uncovered, add the slurry and cook until sauce thickens
- Serve with rice. Enjoy!
If you find this Chicken Breast Adobo recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.