How to Prepare Quick Elisa&#39;s Potato &amp; Sweet Plantain Meat Pie
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Elisa's Potato & Sweet Plantain Meat Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Elisa's Potato & Sweet Plantain Meat Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Elisa's Potato & Sweet Plantain Meat Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people take for granted. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. This reduces your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to elisa's potato & sweet plantain meat pie recipe. You can cook elisa's potato & sweet plantain meat pie using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Elisa's Potato & Sweet Plantain Meat Pie:
- Get Hashbrowns Patties
- Use Sweet Plantain
- Provide Cooked Ground Meat (recipe on my profile)
- You need Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- You need Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- You need Egg
- Prepare Garlic Powder
- Take Onion Powder
- Take Bacon Drippings (can substitute with olive oil)
Steps to make Elisa's Potato & Sweet Plantain Meat Pie:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a pan, heat the hashbrown patties and mash them.
- Add the garlic, onion and drippings. Mix well and let it cook for about 2-3 minutes in medium heat.
- Grease a meatloaf pan.
- Add the hashbrown to the bottom of the pan.
- Add 1/4 cup of both cheeses over the hashbrowns.
- Add the ground meat over the cheese.
- Peel and cut the plantain horizontally, so you get plantain strips.
- Add 1/4 cup of both cheeses over the meat.
- Place the plantain over the cheese.
- Beat the egg and pour it evenly over the plantain.
- Add the remaining cheese.
- Bake in the oven at 350° until golden.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you find this Elisa's Potato & Sweet Plantain Meat Pie recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.