Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Swedish (IKEA) meatballs 😍
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Swedish (IKEA) meatballs 😍 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Swedish (IKEA) meatballs 😍 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Swedish (IKEA) meatballs 😍 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It contains a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts and seeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to swedish (ikea) meatballs 😍 recipe. You can have swedish (ikea) meatballs 😍 using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Swedish (IKEA) meatballs 😍:
- Prepare 500 g minced beef
- Provide 1 finely chopped onion
- Provide 2 table spoons of milk
- Get 1 garlic clove minced
- You need 5 tablespoons bread crumbs
- Prepare Salt and pepper
- Get Cream sauce
- Provide 1 1/2 table spoons of flour
- Provide 5 butter cubes
- You need 2 tbs soya sauce
- Get 1 tbs Dijon mustard
- Get Salt and pepper
- Take 125 g double cream
- Use 100 g milk (or acc. To thickness preference)
Instructions to make Swedish (IKEA) meatballs 😍:
- Mix all the ingredients of the meat ball
- Shape them as balls
- Refrigerate for 1/2 hour
- Fry them in a pan on a medium heat until well-done
- Keep them aside in a plate
- Make the sauce by adding the butter first then the flour and finally the milk and the rest of ingredients.
- Stir well until thickened
- Return the meatballs back into the saucepan for 1 min on medium heat then serve
If you find this Swedish (IKEA) meatballs 😍 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.