Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Brad&#39;s teriyaki grilled short ribs with coconut curry rice
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Brad's teriyaki grilled short ribs with coconut curry rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's teriyaki grilled short ribs with coconut curry rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's teriyaki grilled short ribs with coconut curry rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt can be a snack many people take for granted. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's teriyaki grilled short ribs with coconut curry rice recipe. To make brad's teriyaki grilled short ribs with coconut curry rice you only need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brad's teriyaki grilled short ribs with coconut curry rice:
- Take For the ribs
- You need 3 lbs beef short ribs, cut flanken style
- Provide 1 cup soy sauce
- Get 1 cup water
- Use 1 cup packed brown sugar
- Provide 2 tbs minced garlic
- Prepare 1 tsp black pepper
- Use 1 piece ginger root 1 1/2 x 4 inches long
- Provide 1 bunch green onions sliced. Reserve some for garnish
- Provide For the rice
- You need 2 cups prepared rice
- Provide 1 (15 Oz) can of coconut milk
- Use 1 tbs fish sauce
- Prepare 2 tbs brown sugar
- Get 1 tsp granulated chicken bouillon
- Provide 2 tbs red thai curry paste
- Get 1 tsp ground ginger
Instructions to make Brad's teriyaki grilled short ribs with coconut curry rice:
- Mix together all ingredients for the ribs in a large bowl. Marinade ribs for 2 hours.
- When ribs are done, blend ingredients for rice, except the rice, in a sauce pot.
- Over low heat, stirring constantly, bring mixture to a simmer.
- Add rice to liquid. Continue over low heat stirring constantly until starch from the rice thickens concoction.
- Remove from heat and cover while ribs are prepared.
- Preheat and clean grill.
- Over high heat, grill ribs 3 to 4 minutes per side. Cook to medium rare. Do not overcook
- Immediately plate ribs. Garnish with sliced green onions. Serve with rice. Enjoy.
If you find this Brad's teriyaki grilled short ribs with coconut curry rice recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.