Simple Way to Prepare Speedy Instant pot beef barley soup
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Instant pot beef barley soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Instant pot beef barley soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant pot beef barley soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot beef barley soup recipe. To cook instant pot beef barley soup you only need 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Instant pot beef barley soup:
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons butter
- Use 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Get 2 lbs cubed beef stew meat
- You need 1 teaspoon sea salt
- You need 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- You need 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Use 1 cup diced white onion
- Take 1 cup celery sliced
- Get 2 cups sliced carrots
- Get 4 cloves garlic minced
- Get 2 (32 oz) cartons beef broth
- Take 1 (14 oz) can petite diced tomatoes
- Get 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- Get 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- Get 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Take 1 packet beef gravy mix
- Get 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder(I use turmeric twist)
- Provide 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary minced
- Prepare 2 teaspoons fresh thyme minced
- Take 3 Tablespoons fresh parsley minced
- You need 1 cup chopped kale (I use frozen)
- You need 2 cups quick cooking barley
Instructions to make Instant pot beef barley soup:
- On the Saute setting heat olive oil and butter till hot and add beef, salt, pepper and garlic powder and mix up.
- Add in onion, carrots, celery and minced garlic and continue to cook till beef is browned.
- Add in broth, tomatoes, red wine vinegar, soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, packet of gravy mix, turmeric, rosemary,thyme and parsley.
- Stir up and place lid on move knob to seal.
- Press meat / stew for 35 minutes normal high-pressure.
- After 35 minutes turn knob to vent to release steam be careful as it will be really hot.
- Make sure button is down before opening lid.
- Stir in barley and kale and place lid back on and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Enjoy with some baguette bread slices.
If you find this Instant pot beef barley soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.